Allison Julian. 14. MNL, PH. MCHS Junior. Kart racer ♡

Follow Allison! Facebook! Tumblr! Twitter! Last.Fm!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011,Wednesday, April 13, 2011
So, concerts.

I am a music lover myself and I really want to see my favorite bands in person.

I got to cross PARAMORE off the list since I went to their concert last year (March 9, 2010 at MOA Concert Grounds) here in the Philippines and I'm looking forward to seeing them again here, once they release another album and start another album tour! or why not just have a concert here? Paramore had been my all time favorite band and still is.


Even though they are only 3 left, Paramore still remains. And my cousin also loves them! Looking forward to see my real cousins again after two years :)

Next, I really loved THE SCRIPT lately. I really liked their music. I also want to see them in concert but since the day of their concert (April 16, 2011) is that we'll be out of town for my Batangas race so I can't go. The Script is definitely one of my favorite bands.


Next in line, MAROON 5. This is one concert I got to see. Already got tickets (Gold-B baby!) for their concert here in Manila on May 23 at the SMX Convention Center and I'm very excited! I love their music even if it's just lately but there's so much to love on their music. I blame my sister for playing Maroon 5 songs every night haha.



Lastly, MILEY CYRUS. I'm not really a big Miley fan but Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana were a big part of my childhood and were my obsession haha, and I really want to see Miley Cyrus in person way back then. Well, this is my chance! June 17, 2011 @ MOA Concert Grounds. I just need 5K for Gold-A tix and i'm set hihi.


Maybe you're wondering I don't have JB on this list, is because I don't like Bieber haha. Not really, but I like him and Selena together haha.

This is something to look forwards towards the middle to the end of summer :)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the pictures posted with this post. Pictures from facebook, tumblr and flickr.