Allison Julian. 14. MNL, PH. MCHS Junior. Kart racer ♡

Follow Allison! Facebook! Tumblr! Twitter! Last.Fm!

Thursday, April 14, 2011,Thursday, April 14, 2011
So this is how my day went- 041411

So today, I started my day in being so lazy to get up to being productive. But this day wasn't really that good.

I got up at 10:45am to eat breakfast with my brother then took a bath at 11:15am. The hardest part on a non-school day is the picking out of clothes. Like, really. I consumed like, 20-30 mins in choosing clothes everyday. So I finally settled with a batch shirt and left at around 11:45am.

I arrived at Ateneo for my SEP (Summer Enrichment Program) at around 12:30pm. That's actually early for me to be there since my friend, Mika, was still not there. So I went to my first class, which is Geometry and sat there and waited for Mika.

So, Geometry class started. I don't really like our Geom teacher, since she teaches so fast and don't explain details thoroughly. We started with a new lesson, which is the Pythagorean Theorem and I was overwhelmed by that lesson since it involves RADICALS which I loved during my sophomore year. It's the first time for me and Mika to actually finish a worksheet completely all by ourselves, since it involved radicals and we love radicals haha. I miss algebra so much. Then went break time for Geom and we took pictures from my phone and it turned out good. Crappy though. Photography-like photos, huh. No... Hehe.

We're allowed to use calculators haha. I just wish we're allowed to use calculators at school. :|


See that guy wearing the blue and green stripes polo over there? We feel so bad for him. He's always alone and he's so quiet. He used to sit in front of us, but since these guys took his seat, he had to sit there, which his seatmate is absent. We want to be friends with him though. He's from Claret and he's the only Claretian in our class and he is surprisingly from the class which we had our 2nd year boy-girl interaction with. We want to be friends with him haha.

So, we bought food and went to our Chemistry classroom after Geom. As usual, there's always a 'jamming session' at the back of the classroom and noisy, boisterous and flirtatious girls (I don't want to name people~) at the back with guys surrounding. Then we checked our homeworks and had new lessons. Bit confusing though. Then break and took pictures again hehe.


Then we ended with a seatwork with no one actually get it. Like, everyone was roaming around asking if other people get it. Then the bell rang and everybody shouted with joy haha.

Then I got home. Went online. Until my parents came home and my sister, too. My mom asked my brother if he also wants to race but not with the Cadet class- a class which there are kids racing- but instead, a class called Mini-ROK class- a class also for kids but with faster karts and it is the class which has the least number of racers. My brother will be having a free kart, since he had free sponsorship courtesy of Kilton. But since my brother is afraid of being fast or yet too fast, he said he'll pass on this race this weekend and just go with the next one on June.

Then dinner, delicious steak and my favorite, Cream of Mushroom soup! After that, my sister bugged my parents if she can go to this concert tomorrow night and it got annoying.

She followed my parents until to their bedroom and begged. She cried and then it got worse. She and my mom had some arguments involving personal stuffs and since me and my brother were there, we can't leave the room -it would be awkward- and their fight got worse and some involves our family and my sister. I feel kinda bad for my sister but my mom got a very huge point. My sister and mom were both crying and were shouting at each other.

I almost cried though. I was just scrolling down on tumblr, facebook and twitter. And I can't help but listen and relate. My eyes were teary. I don't like seeing them fighting like this. It's been the second time. I just want to have a peaceful, happy family. Damn.

My dad entered and asked them to stop arguing. Then I asked my dad to help me with my SEP Geometry homework, which I do not get either, and I finally get it. Hahaha.

This day was one of the worst and I don't like seeing my family like this. I wish all of this will change on our family trip to Australia. Lots and lots of family bonding.

I also have a small chance of going to Miley Cyrus' concert here in Manila. Haaay :(

Pictures taken by me, from my iPhone.

EDIT: The hand on the third picture is Mika's hand =)) And some pictures were taken by Mika. HAPPY, MIKA? loljk.