Allison Julian. 14. MNL, PH. MCHS Junior. Kart racer ♡

Follow Allison! Facebook! Tumblr! Twitter! Last.Fm!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011,Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Summer 2011

Well, to start, I had and still having a busy schedule during this summer.
  • I'm currently taking up voluntary summer classes at Ateneo that's called SEP (Summer Enrichment Program) for a head start for the incoming school year and to have a productive summer :)
  • Then, this upcoming weekend (April 16-17), I'll be having my 2nd race which will be held at the Batangas Racing Circuit at Rosario, Batangas. I'll be blogging about that :)
  • Also, I'll be missing The Script Live In Manila 2011 :(( I really love The Script, but since we'll be on Batangas that day, I can't go :(
  • Then Monday to Tuesday, my last two days of summer class (it's actually up to April 26) because our flight to Sydney, Australia is already on Wednesday. Something to look up for the summer. We'll be staying there for two weeks. Sydney, Melbourne and Goldcoast. I can't wait!!
May 2011. I'm looking forward to a lot of hangouts with my friends and also baking classes. :)