Allison Julian. 14. MNL, PH. MCHS Junior. Kart racer ♡

Follow Allison! Facebook! Tumblr! Twitter! Last.Fm!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011,Tuesday, June 07, 2011
Shoes appreciation post

Besides my love for dresses, tops and accessories, I ALSO LOVE SHOES.

Like, this past two weeks, I bought three pairs of shoes. Haha. I have over ten pairs of shoes. I borrow some from my sister and from my mom since we nearly all have same shoe sizes.

These are some of them and some of my favorites. I used to love my Rubi Gold flats that I bought during our trip to Singapore last year. But since I use them so much, I had out-used them hehe.

The problem with me is I'm the only one on my family who had flat feet and it's kinda hard for me since I became more sensitive on footwear since some of them are not suitable for me because I have a fallen arch and the left part of my right foot and the right part of my left foot almost touches the ground and causes that part of the shoes to touch the ground also.

I just bought my most wanted pair of shoes recently and I never though I would find them here in the Philippines since I found some on websites and it nearly made me tempted to buy it online for almost 5,000 php. But the ones I found here just costs almost 900 php and it's a relief.

Also, I love Mary Jane flats. Hihi. Thanks dad for buying me this! (Mom was not around that time haha)

Laced-up Mary Jane flat, Kids Of Bayo

I love flats. And this next one was bought by my aunt, about two years ago, at Australia and I still wear it now!

Lily Women (Expresso/Plum), Crocs


I also love T-strap flats. It makes my flat part of my feet unnoticeable :)

Left: Butter T-strap flat, Heliana shoes (got it from a bazaar at Rockwell but check out their website for the rest of their awesome shoes: http://helianafootwear.multiply.com/ )
Right: Gray T-strap flat, Forever 21

During my recent trip to Australia, I also explored for shoes. I loved this shop called Factorie and It's one of the reasons why I want to go back there. They had awesome dresses and tops, also accessories and footwear. I bought most of my dresses and accessories there. Also, I got to visit Rubi shoes again and found awesome new shoes.

And I'm a sucker for ribbons. Shoes + ribbons = ♥

Left: Floral flat, Rubi shoes
Right: Blue striped flat, Factorie

So, oxfords. I love oxfords too!

Gray oxfords, Michael Antonio shoes

Sneakers! Keds & Vans. But I haven't got myself some Vans so i'll stick with Keds first :) I bought one more pair of Keds during our recent trip to Australia. Actually, both of these are from Australia! My aunt bought the pink one there too! :)

Left: Pink and black striped champion canvas, Keds
Right: Pink champion canvas original, Keds

I claim to own the photos up to this point. Sucky pictures I take :(

Some shoes are still on my wishlist heehee.

  • Floral lace-ups gladiators. Similar to this:

I saw people wearing these shoes at Australia and i've been dying to find one. Unluckily, I haven't found any of these yet :(

  • Boggle Mary Jane Flats.
I saw this on amazon and i'va also been dying to have one of these. It costs $40 but I'm still hoping to find something similar to this here in the Philippines.

Disclaimer: I do not own the two photos above. All from google images.



I just felt like doing a fashion-related post. :)